What always happen? Life.

Monday, December 03, 2012

Wah wah wah, digging through some old pictures and then I kinda miss my lion head eh O_O

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

.
.
.
.
BUT it was so unconditioned... :'(
K, shall not pattern urgh.
but I am so bored of my hair alr.  

ZZZ.
More lion head photossssssss.
Photobucket
The clique's first attempt to club... attempted but failed :}

wahwahwah, what was I wearing O_O I don't even dare to wear it now :(

ON A SIDE NOTE, JT WAS SO TANNED HAHAHA.
Photobucket

heh, quite cute uh.

Photobucket

lion hair, I miss you.

Photobucket


















Anyway, I FOUND THE LEGENDARY TRAIN PHOTO HAHAHAHA OMG.
Didn't know I still got a copy of this :D
HAHAHA DARLINGS AND MYSELF, 7 YEARS AGO D:

2005
Photobucket

2008
Photobucket

Now:
Photobucket
Love them through the years ♡

Ah, anyway this is really random k. It doesn't mean that I don't cherish or love you just because you don't appear here. As I've mentioned, I was digging and searching thru some certain pics hehe.

Goodnight~

No comments: